Federation's Affinities Department Presents
Make Your Own Macalicious Macarons
- Virtual Event
- Thursday, February 11th at 7:00 pm
- Jodi Feld - 248-833-2512 firstname.lastname@example.org
February 11, 2021 @ 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Macarons — they’re the most fabulous confections around — and now you can make them right at home with the help of macaron maven Adele Tobias of Macalicious Macaron in Brooklyn, NY! Adele’s shipping everything we need right to our doors and then meeting us on Zoom for a step-by-step macaron making lesson with a final product that’s sure to wow!
Choose from six of Adele’s most popular flavors. Each kit makes approximately 24 macarons. Feel free to order more than one kit! (All items are certified kosher and contain almonds.)
• Fruity Pebble (GF)
• Chocolate (GF)
• Birthday Cake
• Cookies n Cream
• Strawberry (GF)
• Coffee (GF)
The cost of each kit is $36. Please place your order no later than January 29, 2021.
Kits come with the majority of ingredients, but participants will need the following:
- 2 XL egg whites OR ⅓ cup egg whites
- 1 (½ cup) stick softened butter or margarine
- 2 heavy half-sheet baking trays
- Parchment paper or two silicone baking mats
- Fine mesh sieve
- Bowl to sift dry ingredients into
- Mixer with whipping attachment
- Spatula to mix with
- Gel food coloring (optional)
If you have any questions, please contact Jodi at email@example.com
Thank you to our event chair Robyn Kay!
We are sold out. Thank you for your interest.