June 30, 2014 | Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
Departure Day:Tuesday, July 1st
For departure day needs call Danielle at (248) 878-3759.
- Bring your PASSPORT! You cannot board the airplane without it!
- Teen drop-off at the airport, North Terminal (US Airways).
- Teens will be greeted by TM14 staff upon arrival. Parents must say goodbye outside the terminal at the curb. TM14 staff will supervise luggage check-in.
- Wear your TM14 t-shirt to the airport!
- Every TM14 participant’s luggage must weigh 50 lbs or less. The Jewish Federation will NOT be responsible for any overweight luggage costs. Participants will incur any fee due to luggage weighing more than 50 lbs on both departure and return flights.
- Save room in your carry-on luggage for your Teen Mission prayer book and a Nalgene water bottle! You will receive this when you arrive at the airport.
- Carry-on liquid bottles must weigh no more than 3 oz. Any toiletries in liquid form should be placed in a separate 1 quart clear bag.
- Remember to bring snacks and spending money with you for the airport.
Follow the Mission
To follow the mission and your teens, all updates will now be posted on our website at www.jewishdetroit.org/tm14. Pictures and blogs from Israel will be posted almost every day. Also, watch for weekly mission-wide messages as well.
Arrival Notification: Please note that when the US Air flight lands in Israel, all families will be notified of our teens’ safe arrival via this website.
FINAL REMINDERS FOR BOTH PARENTS AND TEENS:
Emergency Contact Numbers
Emergency Situation Phone Calls: Family Health or bereavement emergency requiring booking of immediate return flight home and/or urgent medical or safety situation.
In these situations contact the JFMD coordinator, Danielle Longo, or your teen’s bus Rabbi at the following numbers:
Danielle Longo: 011-972-52-689-4961
Bus Banai: Rabbi Daniel Schwartz: 011-972-52-636-9870
Bus Geffen: Rabbi Arianna Gordon/Rabbi Aaron Bergman: 011-972-52-689-3976
Bus Lider: Rabbi Jennifer Lader: 011-972-52-635-7073
Non Emergency Calls All other calls are considered “non-emergency” and should be directed to the JFMD local office: (248) 642-5617 or email@example.com.
See you at the airport on Tuesday, July 1!
Support the Relief Efforts for Victims of Hurricane Harvey
August 29, 2017
A Message of Heartbreak and Hope
August 18, 2017
Where do the dollars go? A look at Federation’s 2017-2018 Allocations Report
July 18, 2017
Federation’s Jewish Education Programs to Transition to JCC
April 24, 2017